The Children’s Rehabilitation Institute TeletonUSA (CRIT) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization offering comprehensive rehabilitation services for children with neurological, muscular, and skeletal disabilities.
CRIT recognizes that a disability requires treatment from multiple perspectives, not just traditional medical rehabilitation.
Serving children in the United States with neurological, muscular, and skeletal disabilities through a comprehensive, compassionate, state-of-the-art rehabilitation program focused on family healing and inclusion.
Become a national leader in pediatric rehabilitation through a multidisciplinary and holistic approach that contributes to the inclusion of children with disabilities in society, improving their quality of life.
- We love who we serve
- We forge a culture of justice, rights, and inclusion
- We are faithful to our mission
- We are responsible and live our work with passion
- We generate creative ideas, and put them into practice
- We are resourceful and committed to sustainability in all our actions
- We are generous and committed to transforming the lives of the families we serve regardless of their insurance or ability to pay