At Kuadra Counseling Services we are dedicated to providing quality outcome-based services that enhance emotional strength and promote creative healing processes. We achieve this by:
- providing counseling, intervention, prevention, and education to resolve personal and interpersonal issues through evidence-based and specialty services.
- conducting research, identifying, evaluating, and responding to community needs.
- encouraging community collaboration and partnerships through leadership and advocacy.
- promoting quality of care and best practices in our community by providing innovative healing services, consultation, education, and training.
Khadijat Omobolanle Quadri is licensed in the state of Texas as a professional counselor and has over 25 years of experience providing individual and families services, psychological assessments, mental health counseling, and community program development.
Her approach to psychotherapy is based on experiential, transpersonal, and spiritual psychology. She has studied and understands the complexities of the ego-mind and incorporates the best-proven healing approaches from western and eastern traditions. She received training in the ancient healing arts of the first doctors and psychologists that ever walked the earth, shamans.
- Child Therapy (including Play Therapy)
- Adolescent Therapy
- Adult Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
Most major insurances are accepted. Review your policy carefully.
Click here for a list of rates, fees, and payment options.