The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is a volunteer organization that offers direct aid to those in need across nine counties in North Texas. Through personal, compassionate interaction, the Society’s members provide short-term financial, material, and emotional support to our neighbors in crisis.
In addition, broader Society programs and services help families address the underlying root causes of their basic unmet needs. Things like access to free prescription medication for those without insurance, or support in escaping predatory debt empower neighbors to build a life free from poverty.
- No cost for your prescription medications
- Medication counseling
- Refill reminders
- Delivery assistance:
- Mail order delivery
- Potential delivery of medications to a local clinic
Qualifications for Service:
- You must be a resident of the state of Texas,
- have an annual household income below 300% of the Federal Poverty level for your family’s size,
- have no health insurance, and
- have a valid prescription for your medication.
- Fill out the application. (Type your answers into the fillable PDF, then save the document to your computer. You may also download and print the application to complete it by hand.)
- Gather all your documentation:
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income (If you have no income, or someone helps to support you, you can submit the Hardship Referral Letter to meet the proof of income requirement.
- Photo ID
All applications and documentation must be scanned and emailed to [email protected] or faxed to 469-687-9126