We provide NEW clothing, accessories, and personal care items to at-risk youth in a safe and nurturing shopping experience.
Our target age group is 12-21 years and includes teens in foster care, teens who have aged out of foster care, homeless teens, and otherwise at-risk teens who have been referred to us.
There are plenty of ways to get involved with San Antonio Threads.
- Financial donations can be made by visiting or contacting any Jefferson Bank and specifying San Antonio Threads as the receiver.
- NEW clothing and personal care items can be dropped off at 10446 Sentinel St., San Antonio, TX 78217. Click here and scroll down to What Kind of Donations Do We Need? for a list of most-needed items.
- Gifts cards can be mailed to San Antonio Threads, 10446 Sentinel St., San Antonio, TX 78217
- Thinking about organizing a fundraiser with your organization or hosting a clothing drive? Let us know by following the links below. You can also give us a call at 210-600-3989 for more information.
- Whether you are part of a school, civic, organization, or church group or want to participate alone or with a couple of friends, we need your help! Click here and fill out the volunteer interest form or give us a call during our office hours.
- We are incredibly thankful for the outpouring of support from many local businesses, including Neiman Marcus, Valero, Ross, Jefferson Bank, and others. Now it’s your turn to make a difference! Click here to complete the Partner Interest form or give us a call during our office hours.
San Antonio Threads answers true “Fashion Emergencies” throughout our city, from house fires to hospital rooms.
Emergency Threads serves:
- Youth and families who have experienced disasters such as fires and floods
- Youth in emergency placements, rescue situations, hospitals, and mental health facilities who have been referred by their caseworkers
- Youth outreach organizations that operate emergency closets
Youth in need must be referred by an adult who is familiar with the situation. Click here to refer a youth.
We partner with teens and young adults, including those with special needs, to gain life skills and retail experience by volunteering at San Antonio Threads.
While with us, team members learn skills such as client interactions, daily housekeeping, merchandising, and counting stock; all while gaining confidence and the skills they need to apply for a job out in our community.
Call for more information or to schedule an interview.
We provide NEW clothing, essentials, personal care items, and more for teen girls and boys in foster care and other at-risk youth for FREE.
Our dedicated staff and volunteers working in the shop help each and every referred youth shopper get the best shopping experience while selecting all their NEW clothing!
Our target age group is 12-21 years, including teens in foster care, teens that have aged out of foster care, homeless teens, and otherwise at-risk teens.
Youth in need must be referred by an adult who is familiar with the youth's situation. Personnel representing agencies, schools, group homes, and regional treatment centers are welcome to refer a teen to San Antonio Threads.
Click here to refer a youth.