For those who are battling serious addictions to heroin or alcohol, Texas residential drug and alcohol treatment is often the best option for recovery. This form of treatment immerses patients fully in recovery, providing time and space from daily pressures of home to properly heal, develop self-confidence, and re-learn important life skills.
Residential drug and alcohol addiction rehab patients also have the benefit of being fully supervised within a safe environment of trust and understanding. Our medical team and other experienced staff members ensure that each patient receives the care they need. During the most vulnerable times of recovery, such as immediately following medical detoxification, this kind of environment can be the best place for our clients to start on the road to a successful recovery.
At San Antonio Recovery Center, we offer high-quality residential treatment in our state-of-the-art rehab facility in Texas. Contact us at 866-957-7885 to learn more today.
Elements typically incorporated into daily life in our Texas residential drug and alcohol treatment program include:
- Individual Counseling – Work through the underlying causes of addiction through one-on-one sessions
- Group Therapy – Gain perspective and build a network of support in sessions with your peers
- Spiritual counseling – Addiction affects both the body and the mind, and spiritual counseling can help you heal
- Dual Diagnosis – Treatment for co-occurring disorders, such as depression, trauma or anxiety
- 12 Step Program – Find accountability and support in structured meetings
- Education Program – Learn how addiction affects both individuals and the community
- Family Therapy – Rebuild family connections through sessions with a therapist
Insurances Accepted include:
- United Healthcare
- United Behavior Health - Medicaid, Oscar, UMR
- All Savers
- Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Value Options
- Christus Santa Rosa