We offer optional programming for those who desire to incorporate Christian beliefs into their recovery.
Many Christians struggle alone with chemical dependency for fear of rejection. At La Hacienda, we recognize addiction as a serious disease, rather than moral inadequacy, that affects the mind, body, and spirit. For those who desire to incorporate their Christian faith into their recovery, group and individual counseling is provided which includes recognition of the transforming power of the Holy Spirit.
Those patients who desire to participate in the Christian focus groups do so in addition to all other programming. Our clinical staff includes a minister who facilitates five groups each week.
These special counseling groups explore:
- Biblical scripture and the relationship to the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
- The spiritual nature of human relationships
- The importance of forgiveness in healing
- Other essential components of spirituality in recovery
- Gaining insight about the important aspects of recovery, and learning how it interrelates with Christian faith, helps our patients experience renewed hope from their core beliefs.
Visitation time is reserved for those wishing to visit with a pastor or priest. Our staff minister is available for individual counseling and assistance for patients, family members, and area pastors, as requested.
At La Hacienda we recognize addiction as a serious disease that affects the mind, body and spirit – rather than moral inadequacy.
We accept most major insurances.
Click here to verify insurance.