One-time emergency financial assistance is available for a CPS bill. Any San Antonio resident may receive up to $150, which will be paid directly to a CPS bill for qualifying applicants. All other types of assistance are suspended until further notice.
Call and leave a message with name and contact information to be considered.
The Hope Center is not open due to safety and health concerns during the COVID-19 crisis.
The Hope Center provides financial assistance to those in our contiguous zip codes. We also operate a small emergency food pantry that can provide enough food to cover a few days.
We serve only the following zip codes: 78201, 78208, 78209, 78212, 78213, 78215, 78216, 78217, 78218, 78233, 78234, and 78239.
Qualifications must be met.
When you visit please bring:
- US photo ID for all adults in household
- SS Card for all in household
- Verification of current address
- Current lease or bill
- All income statements for last 30 days
- Documentation of payments toward bill
- Utility Assistance - Electric