We can help you get the technology your team needs to serve our communities.
We are proud to work with nonprofits, schools, museums, housing authorities, and other community organizations across the country to provide low-cost technology.
We know how tight budgets can be and never want a high price tag to be a barrier for people seeking to make a difference for the community.
Click here to shop for technology at our online store.
Click here for more information.
- Nonprofit organizations must submit documentation of 501(c)(3) status under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
- Educational institutions must submit documentation showing their status as an accredited academic or vocational institution.
- Preschools must submit documentation showing they provide educational services to children, serve at least ten children, and have been in operation for at least one year.
- Educational administrative offices must submit documentation showing status as either:
- District, regional, state, provincial, or national administrative offices
- Offices organized and operated exclusively for administration purposes
- Government groups whose activities primarily consist of providing administrative support for educational institutions
- Public museums must submit documentation showing that they are:
- Organized primarily for educational or aesthetic purposes
- Have a professional or volunteer staff
- Own or use real objects, care for them, and exhibit them to the public on a regular basis
|Monday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM|