Rise Recovery offers 5 recovery groups on the Palmer Drug Abuse Program (PDAP) model, each tailored to a particular age range and need:
- New Generations is offered to youth, ages 9-17, whose family member or loved one has substance use disorder.
- Younger Group is offered to youth, ages 12-17, with substance use disorder.
- Young Adult Group is offered to young adults in college, ages 18-35, with substance use disorder.
- Older Group is offered to adults, ages 18 and over, with substance use disorder.
- Family Group is offered to adults, 18 and over, whose family member or loved one has substance use disorder.
Meetings follow a group format where participants share their experiences, which strengthens relationships within the group and provides an environment that encourages vulnerability and honesty. When groups meet simultaneously, each group meets in a separate room.
Click here for our meeting schedule.
Orientation is a Prerequisite to Attend
Our Monday Young Adult – Group Meeting – All Groups is held at the Rise Recovery Charlie Naylor Campus.
Questions? Please call 210-227-2634.
(210) 227-2634 x: 124