Amended clinical hours to 9:00am to 3:00pm, Mon, Wed & Fri until further notice. Clinic will be closed on Tue & Thur.
Providing 'drive-up care' (care provided within a patient's car) for any provider requested, in-person, clinical visits.
Only urgent or emergent patients will be allowed inside the facility using full precautionary measures.
IS NOT COVID-19 testing/screening location.
Prioritizing acute medical care and emergency dental appointments.
Any pre-screened medical, oral or behavioral health care appointment that does not meet provider criteria as urgent or emergent will be scheduled as a ‘virtual care visit’ using HIPAA compliant Zoom.
Community Health Workers, or Promotores de Salud, increase wellness by reaching out to, connecting with, and engaging underserved families and communities to help improve health outcomes for themselves, their families, and the communities in which they live.
Methodist Healthcare Ministries’ Community Health Workers are certified by the Texas Department of State Health (DSHS).
• Establishing positive, trusting relationships with community residents in or from underserved communities
• Helping patients/clients, families and underserved communities overcome barriers in language and culture to better connect to quality health care services and resources
• Connecting underserved populations to health care services and resources
• Providing informal counseling, support and follow-up home visits for patients/patients
• Aiding in the creation and maintenance of community partnerships, collaborations, programs and services