Child Advocates is a volunteer position with Child Advocates San Antonio (CASA). CASA Advocates serve as an emotional support and a familiar face to children who face many traumatic changes in their life. By visiting the children monthly and gathering information from all the people involved in the case, CASA Advocates act as a fact-finder and report to the judge about the needs of the child during the life of the case.
Click here for volunteer application.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Texas drivers license
- Have access to a vehicle and proof of insurance
- Complete criminal and CPS background checks
- No previous experience or education required. All training and support provided.
- Minimum 12 month commitment
- Complete new volunteer training
- Visit child(ren) once per month
- Maintain confidentiality
|Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|