If you are a youth in foster care, aging out doesn't necessarily mean you are on your own.
- Introduce you to an adult Mentor that can provide a listening ear and a support system for you
- Provide a bus pass to help with transportation
- Provide a cell phone and service to connect you to your Mentor and vital resources
- Connect you to other resources for housing, employment and life skills
- Provide housing necessities such as kitchen and bath supplies
We are only servicing these areas at this time:
Bulverde, Boerne, New Braunfels, San Antonio, and Converse Texas.
Please note: THRU Project Mentor program requires a one-year commitment to:
- Meet with your Mentor at least once each month
- Reply to any Mentor communications
Failure to do so may result in elimination from the program.