0.32 miles away, 406 W Commerce, San Antonio, TX, 78207 , D1
At the conclusion of this program you will be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooksTM, verbal and written communication, office management, supply management, and much more. You will also participate in a 6-week externship during the course, applying the skills you have learned.
Upon successful course completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion and be prepared for entry-level employment in any industry.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Criminal background check (if applicable)
- Drug screening (if applicable)
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Texas ID or Texas Driver License
- Valid Social Security Card
- Immunization (if applicable)
- Proper identification showing eligibility and authorization to work in the United States is required
Registration Fee: $50
We want you focused 100% on your education. Therefore, if you need assistance with tuition, childcare, transportation, or have other concerns, our team is here to help you find the appropriate support and solution.
Duration: 24 weeks Call for more information or to enroll in the program.
Good Careers Academy Admissions Office