Alzheimer's is a progressive disease where the person will require increasing levels of care as time goes on. Being educated about what to expect and learning about useful care strategies can significantly impact the quality of life for the caregiver and the person living with Alzheimer's.
Click here to take any of the free online education programs.
- Know the 10 Signs: Early Detection Matters
- The Basics: Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease
- Legal and Financial Planning for Alzheimer's Disease
- Living with Alzheimer's: for People with Alzheimer's
- Living with Alzheimer's: for Caregivers (Early, Middle, and Late Stage)
Click here to view website in Spanish