For clients identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender-queer, intersex, or asexual (LGBTQ+), addiction to alcohol and other drugs can be a complex issue. Some of the primary issues these clients face on their journey to recovery include depression, anxiety, and trauma; feelings of shame, guilt, and rejection; confusion and self-identity conflicts. The caring staff at Starlite understands the unique needs of these clients and knows that with the right care and support, lifelong recovery from the disease of addiction is possible.
- Groups meet several times a week and are geared specifically to issues that are unique to LGBTQ+ individuals
- We utilize a specialized curriculum that addresses the issues these clients have faced
- Peer support from the community is provided
- Lambda 12-step meetings are attended each week
- We provide individual counseling and group counseling with significant others or family as needed
- Clients are referred to the appropriate resource(s) post treatment for continued care
Click here for more information.
Click here or call to contact us.
At Starlite Recovery Center, we understand that many extenuating circumstances, such as financial worries, can impact your decision to seek help for an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol. At Starlite, we aim to alleviate such concerns so that you can access the care you need at this crossroads in your life.
Insurances accepted include:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Medicaid - Community First
- and many more