This program offers:
- Provides family assistance such as diapers, baby clothing, baby food, and baby articles*
- Parenting classes
- Life skills classes
- Case management, resources, and referrals
- Assistance with education, community connection, and career planning
- Other related services necessary for the well-being of the individual and their family
*Limited amount per person/family and based on availability.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be a U.S. citizen or qualified resident
- Must be one of the following:
- Parenting at least one child under 36 months of age
There are no income or insurance requirements to receive services.
Call or email for more information or to schedule a session.
For more information, or to schedule a session with one of our Outreach Counselors, contact Seton Home at 210-533-3504 ext. 216 or [email protected].
All services are free of charge.