The Family First Parenting Program provides material assistance, counseling, referrals, parenting education, and other resources to strengthen families.
Services provided include:
- Material Assistance: Baby clothing, diapers, wipes, toiletries, and formula
- Counseling: Therapeutic services for processing issues, concerns, emotional difficulties related to the stress of pregnancy and parenting
- Referrals: Assistance in connecting with various parenting, healthcare, insurance, housing, financial assistance, employment, and education resources
- Parenting Education: Guidance on various parenting support topics
- Case Management, CPR/first aid certification available
Eligibility is for men and women who:
- are expecting a child;
- parent a child 36 months old or younger;
- are adopting parents within 24 months of placement of child;
- are a U.S. Citizen
Eligible parents do not need a connection or prior engagement with St. PJ’s Children’s Home to take part in the program. Community members are welcome.