Is your family going through a rough patch? Whether the issue itself, stems from a lack of understanding between those involved, sibling conflict, or developmental disagreements with a child, a difficult situation can have an effect on the entire family. Family counseling, or family therapy, can be helpful when problems arise and can help restore and improve communication.
- Some situations that may benefit from family counseling include:
- If a family is going through a loss.
- If a family member is suffering from substance abuse
- Issues between parents (parenting issues or going through a divorce)
- If a teenager is experiencing behavior issues such as anger outbursts
- Sibling conflict
Click here for rates & insurance