Community First Health Plans (CFHP) helps families, children, expectant mothers, and children with special needs access affordable health coverage.
Our goal is to help you, from learning how to best use your plan benefits to locating one of our network doctors in your neighborhood.
CFHP assists with the following programs:
- STAR Medicaid
- CHIP/CHIP Perinatal
- STAR Kids
CFHP also provides these Health and Wellness programs to members at no added cost:
- Healthy Expectations
- Asthma Matters
- Healthy Mind
- Diabetes in Control
- Healthy Living
- Healthy Heart
- Empowering Pathway
- Financial Wellness
CFHP also provides these services to members at no added cost:
- 24/7 Nurse Advice Line
- Member Services Hotlines
- Help with finding doctors
Must qualify and become a CFHP member.
Who may qualify:
- Children age 18 or younger (up to age 20 in some cases)
- A pregnant woman of any age
- A Texas resident
- A U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident (Only the child must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident to be considered for coverage. The citizenship or immigration status of the parent will not be asked.)
- Must meet the family income guidelines as set by Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).
Click here to fill out form or call the office for more assistance.
We can help you find the right health plan for you and your family. Quickly see what plan(s) you qualify for in just a few simple steps. Click Here.
|Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|