During this difficult time, the NAMI HelpLine is here for you.
The NAMI HelpLine is a free, nationwide peer-support service providing information, resource referrals, and support to people living with a mental health condition, their families and caregivers, mental health providers, and the public.
HelpLine staff and volunteers...
- understand (many from their own experiences), listen, and offer support.
- are informed on NAMI programs and support groups, as well as how to locate your local NAMI affiliate.
- are trained to help identify the best resource options for your individual concern.
- are knowledgeable and a source of accurate information about relevant topics.
HelpLine staff and volunteers DO NOT:
- provide mental health counseling, advice, personal advocacy, or referrals to mental health providers or lawyers.
- provide individual casework, legal representations, or any type of individual advocacy.
The NAMI HelpLine is NOT a crisis line or suicide prevention line. If you or someone you know is experiencing a crisis, click on the appropriate link below for help.