If you are over 40 years old and going through stress, anxiety, depression, or any other challenge impacting your mental health, NAMI San Antonio is here to provide support.
NAMI Connection groups follow a flexible structure without an educational format. The groups offer a casual and relaxed approach to sharing the challenges and successes of coping with mental illness.
You will gain insight from hearing the challenges and successes of others. The groups are led by trained leaders who've been there.
NAMI Connection is...
- free of cost to participants
- designed for adults (18+) with mental health conditions
- no specific medical therapy or treatment is endorsed
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group will help you...
- aim for better coping skills
- find strength in sharing experiences
- not judge anyone's pain
- forgive ourselves and reject guilt
- embrace humor as healthy
- accept that we cannot solve every problem
- understand that mental health conditions are no one's fault and can be traumatic experiences
Support groups are limited to 15 people, so advance registration is required. Click here to register.