Triple P is a parenting program, but it does not tell you how to be a parent. It is more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. It is all about making Triple P work for you.
What does Triple P do?
The three Ps in "Triple P" stand for "Positive Parenting Program" which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behavior you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
How do you do Triple P’s positive parenting program?
You can do Triple P anywhere, anytime—24/7 with the online programs. Triple P Online is for parents of toddlers to tweens (0-12 years), and Teen Triple P Online is for parents of pre-teens and teens (10-16 years).
Click here to register for FREE Triple P classes.