Windmill Wellness Ranch is now offering convenient and effective online treatment for substance addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Same quality, same value, more convenience.
- Attend fully interactive online group sessions through a convenient video platform.
- Access your treatment program from your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Gain valuable tools and skills that will help you stay sober.
- Establish a sober support system through regular interaction with treatment professionals and other sober people.
- Avoid face-to-face encounters during the worldwide coronavirus pandemic.
Get the same great services as our on-location program:
- Individualized treatment plans and tailored services
- 3 or 5 days of IOP services (Monday- Friday 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Dual diagnosis treatment to address co-occurring mental health conditions
- Master’s level clinicians for groups and individual sessions
- Modalities of therapy include CBT, DBT, REBT, Relapse prevention, and more
- Complex trauma and EMDR offered on individual bases
- Family counseling
- Monthly family programming/ group session
- Community networking and resources provided to tailored needs
- SMART Recovery and AA meetings included
Admission to any of our programs at Windmill Wellness Ranch may be made by professionals, family members, or self-referring patients.
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, give us a call at (830) 935 - 2800.
Our addictions professionals are ready to help you with:
- An assessment to address treatment needs
- Determination of an appropriate level of care
- and Advice on eligibility for insurance.
Services at Windmill Wellness Ranch are covered by private insurance, self-pay, Medicaid, or other sources.