0.69 miles away, 818 S Flores St, San Antonio, TX, 78204 , D1
Connect with training, educational tools and social services through the Resident Opportunity Self-Sufficiency (ROSS) Program. The program is open to all residents participating in SAHA programs.
- Individual Training and Service Plans
- Job Training
- Resume Development and Job Search Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- College Preparation Assistance
- GED and Literacy Training
- Financial Literacy
- Life Skills Workshops Including Money Management, Credit Repair, Parenting, Personal Development
Must be SAHA Program Resident.
- East Side and North East: 210-559-3329
- South Side and Medical Center: 210-823-0637
- Westside: 210-557-0123
Updated within the last year