Our workshops provide real-life practice opportunities for youth who seek positive relationships and encourage them to maintain a healthy network of peer support.
Program benefits include:
- Paid Training - Weekly stipends of $187.84 for up to 7 weeks
- Daily workshop meals and snacks
- One on one mentorship with an Advocate
- Transportation and childcare assistance
- Career Exploration and Guidance
- Gift cards and other incentives
This program is exclusively for current and former foster youth (ages 16-23).
|Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|