We are trained to understand the anatomy and physiology of birth and the emotional and physical demands of the postpartum period. We share evidence-based resources and support your informed choices for your care. We help navigate the culture surrounding birth and facilitate conversations with care providers. We assist you in your journey, providing the unconditional support and care that you need.
Your doula support team will meet with you in your home to plan and prepare for your birth and postpartum experience, tailoring support to your unique needs. We are available throughout your service by phone or email and go on-call towards the end of your pregnancy. We’ll meet you at home or at your birthing space when you ask us to and remain with you for a bit after birth to support your transition into recovery.
We’ll be in contact with you during your first 48-hours after birth. Then, we’ll schedule a time to come and provide postpartum care for you within the first two weeks of birth. Care can include an extra set of hands, help with light chores, having a snack made, and more – including feeding support & infant care reminders. Afterward, we’ll continue to check in, providing resources as needed, or just to say hi and have lunch!
- Two in-home or virtual prenatal preparation sessions
- Connect with backup Doula
- Birth, feeding, & postpartum preparation materials
- (Private birth classes are also available.)
- On-call 24/7 beginning at 36 weeks
- Virtual and continuous face-to-face labor support
- Immediate postpartum support
- (Placenta encapsulation service is also available.)
In-home postpartum support visit
- Continued access to our resource portal
- Availability for continued questions and support
- (Additional postpartum care is also available.)