The Gii Workplace Readiness Program (WRP) was developed to address critical workplace skills. It has a two-tier structure.
Both offerings combine leadership and professional development seminars along with workforce readiness skills and reinforce the enhancement of critical skills strengthening the hard and soft skills needed for employment.
- High School students or graduates
- 10-weeks in length
- Internship component with Gii’s industry partners
- Weekly virtual seminars, to cover program material
- College students or graduates
- 8-weeks in length
- 3-days of seminars per week
- Capstone Project, which will require research, problem analysis, collaboration, and marketing
Interested in joining? Click here, scroll down, and share your contact information.