Qualifying program participants can receive partial financial assistance for childcare services.
- Participate in Parent Engagement Activities to include parenting courses monthly
- Meet with a Mentor monthly
- Report ANY change in your personal or family situation, including:
- ANY change in work or attendance at a job training or educational program
- ANY change in family income, family size
- ANY change in the family residence, primary phone number, or email
- NOTE: Changes must be reported within two business days or during monthly meetings with the case manager, whichever comes first.
- Submit a Workforce Solutions Alamo (WSA) Child Care Services (CCS) application online or by calling (210) 230-6300.
Partial tuition assistance is available to families experiencing difficulties maintaining employment while paying for childcare services. Click here and scroll down to determine a family’s weekly childcare tuition rate for one child.
All funds are given upon availability.
Participate in Parent Engagement Activities.
|Monday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|