Get help preparing for post-secondary education and employment through the following individualized services.
Services are based on eligibility and your individual need and are provided in collaboration with the family, high school, community college, or Educational Service Center.
Receive core services, as needed, to help prepare for post-secondary education and employment opportunities:
- Vocational counseling, including counseling in job exploration and post-secondary training opportunities
- Counseling on opportunities for post-secondary education such as college, vocational schools, etc.
- Work-based learning experiences, including internships and on-the-job training
- Training in workplace and employer expectations
- Training in self-advocacy and social skills
You may be eligible for vocational rehabilitation services if you:
- have a disability that results in substantial barriers to employment.
- require services to prepare for, obtain, retain or advance in employment.
- are able to obtain, retain, or advance in employment as a result of services.
Disabilities Served through Vocational Rehabilitation include:
- blindness or significant visual impairments
- deafness, or other hearing impairments
- neurodevelopmental disabilities, including autism, ADHD, intellectual, learning, Tourette’s, and other developmental disabilities
- physical disabilities, including traumatic brain and spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, paralysis, or any impairment in movement
- other physical or mental conditions
- behavioral and mental health conditions
- alcoholism or drug addiction
Call or email to get started, or click here to get started online.
|Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|