0.67 miles away, 703 Dolorosa, San Antonio, TX, 78207 , D1
Our trained staff can help you answer the following questions:
- How do I write my resume to highlight my experience and get the attention of recruiters?
- How do I search for and apply to jobs that meet my needs?
- What careers am I interested in and how do I get started?
- What should I expect during an interview and how do I make a good first impression?
- What workplace skills do I need to be successful at my new job?
- What are the best ways to apply for government jobs?
Our staff provides one-on-one career coaching that focuses on:
- Identifying your career interests
- Developing or updating your resume
- Connecting to employers
- Completing online job applications
- Practicing interview tactics
- Preparing for the first day of your job
If you have a hearing or vision disability, we can coordinate support for you.
For Loredo information, call 956-766-4016.
|Monday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Updated within the last 3 months.