CRW & Associates (Business )
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00PM Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00PM Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00PM Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
Heart Healthy Families is a national outreach and education program developed by CRW and Associates, LLC to promote health care awareness to entire families and the community.
Our goal is to affect positive behavioral change through information, education, and linkages to resources.
- Provide essential education and resources that address prevalent chronic conditions such as high cholesterol, hypertension (high blood pressure), stroke, diabetes, and cancer.
- Provide health education to vulnerable populations.
- Provide leadership and technical assistance to church health ministries and community organizations.
- Build community capacity by developing culturally relevant programs that can be replicated and sustained in the community.
- Empower and educate community members to become health advocates
- Create coalitions and partnerships that link the faith and health community.
We also provide faith communities and nonprofit agencies with educational materials about Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP to assist them with educating their neighbors and clients.
CRW supports faith communities, nonprofit agencies, and other organizations with their health and wellness programs.
No in-person services are offered at this location. Contact Olga Rodriguez for information.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Olga Rodriguez - Regional Health Coordinator Send email