6,293 programs in San Antonio
Search near zip code
Browse one of the categories above
Not sure where to start? Watch a video
SACRD is a directory of resources offered by congregations, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and compassionate groups in and around San Antonio.
by City of San Antonio (COSA), Neighborhood & Housing Services (NHSD)
Critical funds are available to help residents who are struggling to pay rent, utilities, internet, groceries, medicine, and fuel.
This program provides housing (rent or mortgage), utility, and internet assistance to qualifying individuals or families during the COVID-19 crisis. In addition, qualifying individuals or families will receive $150-$300 (based on household size) for food and other necessities through the Family Independence Initiative.
Please review the following eligibility and documentation requirements before beginning the application process.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
• Be a current resident of the City of San Antonio;
• Be the primary lease or mortgage holder in a multifamily unit, mobile home, or single-family home within the city limits of San Antonio;
• May only apply for rent, mortgage, and utility assistance related to one primary property;
• Have a household income at or below 100% of the area median income (AMI) as defined by HUD; and
• Provide ID and proof of hardship. Acceptable forms of documentation are listed here.