Program Sponsors near
Excel Beyond the Bell San Antonio began in 2012 as a professional network to develop and ensure standards for five-star youth development programs and to ensure young people in Bexar County have access to the developmental relationships they need to succeed.
Data provided to the network from local school districts helps all partners better understand young people in their organizations and it empowers youth development leaders to not just anecdotally know why developmental relationships are important — it provides them with evidence on which to base organizational decisions.
Due to safety concerns, all programs except childcare have been temporarily discontinued. Please check back for updates. For childcare, see Olga Madrid Child Development Center or call (210) 433-9922.
Only online meetings are happening at this time. See Prosumers website for more information.
Heart Healthy Families is a national outreach and education program developed by CRW & Associates, LLC to promote health care awareness to entire families and the community.
Our goal is to affect positive behavioral change through information, education, and linkages to resources.
- Provide essential education and resources that address prevalent chronic conditions such as high cholesterol, hypertension (high blood pressure), stroke, diabetes, and cancer.
- Provide health education to vulnerable populations.
- Provide leadership and technical assistance to church health ministries and community organizations.
- Build community capacity by developing culturally relevant programs that can be replicated and sustained in the community.
- Empower and educate community members to become health advocates
- Create coalitions and partnerships that link the faith and health community.
We also provide faith communities and nonprofit agencies with educational materials about Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP to assist them with educating their neighbors and clients.
CRW supports faith communities, nonprofit agencies, and other organizations with their health and wellness programs.
No in-person services are offered at this location. Contact Olga Rodriguez for information.