Personal Care Items near
In order to help slow the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to care for our unsheltered neighbors, we have suspended some services and moved most of the others to the Downtown Care Hub at 319 W Travis St.
The clinic is closed until furnter notice, but we still provide prescription medication assistance at the same location (Travis Park Church, 230 E Travis St) and time (Sunday, 8:30-10:30pm). Client must have a prescription.
• Phone and in-person screenings have been implemented to check for COVID-19 symptoms before consumer visits.
• Telehealth, tele-med, and telephone services for consumers have been implemented in order to reduce the flow of patients in our clinics.
• Social Distancing is being utilized for clients that we need to see in their homes.
• Temperature check screenings are in place at Frio, PEC, NW/Legacy Oaks, Drexel, Bandera, and Palo Alto. All of our consumers, vendors and those making deliveries will have their temperature checked before they are allowed into our clinics. As an extra precaution, we will be checking the temperatures of our staff later this week.
• Outpatient clinics and 24 hour facilities are deep cleaned and disinfected regularly.
This is a temporary program in response to the impact of COVID-19 on our community. It is operated by Corazon Ministries in partnership with the City of San Antonio (COSA).
We now offer clothing assistance Mon-Thu, 9:30-10:30am.
by Christian Assistance Ministry (CAM)
In partnership with the City, CAM is now a Care Hub.
We have extended our hours for grab-and-go meals to Mon-Sat, 9:00-1:00pm.
We also provide face masks and hygiene kits each Monday or as supplies become avaialble.
Due to safety concerns, this program has been temporarily discontinued. Please check back for updates.
Continuing service with current participants. Mentors are reaching out to check on individual needs during this time.
We now serve dinner every day of the week to our neighbors living on the street.
Dinner is still at 6:00 pm but is now served outside on a strict grab-and-go basis. No lingering, please.
We also provide pet food and hygiene items, including face masks. Clothing assistance has been discontinued until further notice.
During this emergency situation we are serving simple grab-and-go meals outdoors for seniors (50+) only.
Breakfast to go Mon-Fri, 8:00-10:00am
Lunch to go Mon-Fri, 11:30am
Dinner to go Mon-Fri, 5:30-6:00
Laundry service has resumed.
In response to the government’s request and COVID-19 we are temporarily discontinuing City Groups and Ministry Events. Check website for updates.
Until further notice, we are only serving one meal each week, Saturday from 10::00-11:00am.
Per Tom Hoog the HOPE Mobile Relief Unit is temporary closed due to the COVID-19 Outbreak
In compliance with the Mayor's stay-at-home, work-safe order, this program has been temporarily discontinued. Please check back for updates.
For the safety of our clients and employees, the Good Sam campus is temporarily closed and in-person services are temporarily halted. Some services are still being offered via telephone and video conferencing. Please call for information - (210) 434-5531.
(210) 434-5531 x: 2016