Personal Care Items near
In order to help slow the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to care for our unsheltered neighbors, we have suspended some services and moved most of the others to the Downtown Care Hub at 319 W Travis St.
Click here for a calendar of homeless services.
The clinic is closed until furnter notice, but we still provide prescription medication assistance at the same location (Travis Park Church, 230 E Travis St) and time (Sunday, 8:30-10:30pm). Client must have a prescription.
Our clinics will be operating under normal business hours while we increase cleanings and screenings within our facilities.
• Phone and in-person screenings have been implemented to check for COVID-19 symptoms before consumer visits.
• Telehealth, tele-med, and telephone services for consumers have been implemented in order to reduce the flow of patients in our clinics.
• Social Distancing is being utilized for clients that we need to see in their homes.
• Temperature check screenings are in place at Frio, PEC, NW/Legacy Oaks, Drexel, Bandera, and Palo Alto. All of our consumers, vendors and those making deliveries will have their temperature checked before they are allowed into our clinics. As an extra precaution, we will be checking the temperatures of our staff later this week.
• Outpatient clinics and 24 hour facilities are deep cleaned and disinfected regularly.
This is a temporary program in response to the impact of COVID-19 on our community. It is operated by Corazon Ministries in partnership with the City of San Antonio (COSA).
ID Recovery assistance is now being provided by SAPD HOPE Team every Monday, 9:00-11:00 am.
Cooling Station (water and safe area out of the heat) is open from 1:30-4:30 pm.
Grab-n-go meals, face masks, and personal hygiene items are available at this location for our neighbors experiencing street homelessness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CAM has decided to keep its doors open to serve those less fortunate in the San Antonio community. Click here for a current list of CAM services and requirements.
Once every two months to also include other things like diapers, hygiene items and household linens when available.
by Christian Assistance Ministry (CAM)
In partnership with the City, CAM is now a Care Hub.
- Sack lunches for our homeless friends – Mon – Sat [9 am – 11 am]
- Homeless Showers – Mon, Wed, and Sat [930 am –1130 am]
- Homeless Hygiene Kits – Thu [930 am – 1030 am]
- Homeless Clothing Distribution – Thu [930 am – 1030 am]
- Mail Service picked up in admin Monday through Thursday [9, 12, 3] and Friday [9, 11:30/11:45]
- ID Recovery – Friday [930 am – 1130 am]
We provide simple lunches and other services as we are able.
Due to safety concerns, this program has been temporarily discontinued. Please check back for updates.
Continuing service with current participants. Mentors are reaching out to check on individual needs during this time.
We are a non-profit, ecumenical ministry designed to Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith. We do this by:
* Praying for kids.
* Going where kids are.
* Building personal relationships with them.
* Winning the right to be heard.
* Providing experiences that are fun, adventurous
* Sharing our lives and the Good News of Jesus Christ
* Inviting them to personally respond to the Good News.
* Loving them regardless of their responses.
* Nurturing kids so they might grow in their love for Christ
and the knowledge of God’s Word and become people who
can share their faith with others.
* Helping young people develop the skills, assets and
attitudes to reach their full God-given potential.
* Encouraging kids to live connected to the Body of Christ by
being an active member of a local congregation.
* Working with a team of like-minded individuals — volunteer
leaders, committee members, donors and staff.
We now serve dinner every day of the week to our neighbors living on the street.
Dinner is still at 6:00 pm but is now served outside on a strict grab-and-go basis. No lingering, please. Worship services are suspended until further notice.
We also provide pet food and hygiene items, including face masks. Clothing assistance has been discontinued until further notice.
A nutritious dinner is served three days a week, followed by a worship service that includes a gospel message and contemporary Christian music.
After a balanced meal, individuals can receive a change of clothes, hygiene products, or special items we may have in stock (like blankets, hats, and gloves in winter months).
Most of our dinner guests, as well as most of our church members, are chronically homeless individuals, but all are welcome.
During this emergency situation we are serving simple grab-and-go meals outdoors for seniors (50+) only.
Breakfast to go Mon-Fri, 8:00-10:00am
Lunch to go Mon-Fri, 11:30am
Dinner to go Mon-Fri, 5:30-6:00
Laundry service has resumed.
Call for current service hours and other details.
Assists seniors with diapers, wipes, bed pads, and toiletries every month. We saw a huge need for these items in the community and knew we were called to help. If you are a senior 65+, and have a medical condition that keeps you out of the workforce, then we can help you.
Must be 65 or older.
Must provide a picture ID.
If you have a medical condition, please brig any documentation supporting the condition.
We are gathering again at City on a Hill South in a limited capacity. Reservations are NOT required! Click here for details.
For the most up to date information and ways to stay connected digitally, in real time, download the City on a Hill SA App from Google Play or Apple App Store.
Until further notice, we are only serving one meal each week, Saturday from 10::00-11:00am.
Per Tom Hoog the HOPE Mobile Relief Unit is temporary closed due to the COVID-19 Outbreak
Sidewalk Saturdays are back in operation. Please come if you need help.
Every Saturday from 9am-11am we serve a hot meal, hand bags of groceries (for folks who live within a 2 mile radius of the church and for the homeless), offer clothing and toiletries, and haircuts once a month. We have an Outreach Pavilion where people can come in out of the heat or cold and sit at tables and be served. A playground is available for children to play.
For the safety of our clients and employees, the Good Sam campus is temporarily closed and in-person services are temporarily halted. Some services are still being offered via telephone and video conferencing. Please call for information - (210) 434-5531.
(210) 434-5531 x: 2016