Laundry Services near
Haven for Hope is open to anyone who is experiencing homelessness. No ID is required.
The Intake office is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Families are welcome 24/7.
Due to COVID, new arrivals will be tested onsite for COVID-19 and will be required to isolate in a designated location until test results are provided (1-3 nights). If the test results are positive, transportation and placement will be arranged at the City’s Isolation Care Facility Hotel. If the test results are negative, individuals and families will transition directly to Haven programming.
The Courtyard offers indoor sleeping to all individuals age 18 and older.
Families with nowhere else to stay are never turned away. (Families who arrive when the Intake Office is closed should go to the security building, which is located across the railroad tracks from the Intake Office, up a short flight of steps.)
- You will ALWAYS be treated with kindness, compassion, dignity, and respect.
- You will always sleep indoors, even in the Courtyard.
- You will receive three hot meals a day and any clothing you need.
- You will be connected to housing, through Haven Housing and our partners.
- You will be connected to medical care, dental care, eye care, mental health care.
- Employment opportunities
- ID Recovery: Social Security card, birth certificate, driver’s license
- Application Assistance for Social Security, Disability, Medicare, SNAP
- Substance use recovery
- Sober living
- LGBTQ services
- Medical care
- Eye care
- Dental care
- Psychiatric services
- Help with abuse, trauma
- GED classes
- Support for parents
- Support for school-age kids
- Legal services
- Showers, laundry
For additional information, please contact [email protected]
There are no ID requirements and no drug testing is required.
All services are at no cost to Haven clients.
During this emergency situation we are serving simple grab-and-go meals outdoors for seniors (50+) only.
Breakfast to go Mon-Fri, 8:00-10:00am
Lunch to go Mon-Fri, 11:30am
Dinner to go Mon-Fri, 5:30-6:00
Laundry service has resumed.
Please fill out the form available here. After submitting the form, we will send a text confirming your appointment.
If you have any questions, please call Pastor Padilla.
Program times vary, must make appointment here. Services are free.