We are a non-profit, ecumenical ministry designed to Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith. We do this by:
- Praying for kids.
- Going where kids are.
- Building personal relationships with them.
- Winning the right to be heard.
- Providing experiences that are fun, adventurous
- Sharing our lives and the Good News of Jesus Christ
- Inviting them to personally respond to the Good News.
- Loving them regardless of their responses.
- Nurturing kids so they might grow in their love for Christ
and the knowledge of God's Word and become people who
can share their faith with others.
- Helping young people develop the skills, assets and
attitudes to reach their full God-given potential.
- Encouraging kids to live connected to the Body of Christ by
being an active member of a local congregation.
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals - volunteer
leaders, committee members, donors and staff.
here are many ways to get involved: mentor, committee member, financial partner, childcare volunteer and so much more. There is a place for YOU in Young Life/YoungLives.
Click here to make a donation.