Our Mission: Providing food and clothing with dignity to the homeless and other disadvantaged communities of San Antonio, Texas and its surrounding areas through the daily delivery of nourishing meals and compassionate interaction.
In addition to relieving people's immediate hunger, we encourage the families they serve to take steps toward emotional and spiritual healing. With dignity and respect, our caring volunteers prepare and deliver wholesome meals, clothing essentials, and hygiene products to our homeless brothers and sisters twice a day.
We offer a nourishing meal, clothing, and compassionate interaction to people experiencing homelessness and our other disadvantaged neighbors.
Volunteers are the backbone of our ministry. They are caring, humble, and dedicated individuals committed to the Traveling Loaves and Fishes Mission.
We invite you to join one or more of our Teams and experience the joy and satisfaction of working with a wonderful community of volunteers to serve our brothers and sisters in need with dignity and love.
- Prepare Sandwiches in the Morning
- Deliver lunches departing at 11:00 AM.
- Deliver and serve dinner from a food truck, departing the kitchen at 5:00 PM.
- Help to prepare lunch
- Deliver lunch
- Deliver dinner
- Pick up food and other donations
- Help with fundraising activities
- Opportunities to earn service hours
- Be a substitute volunteer
Click here for volunteer form.