We Rock the Spectrum Kids Gyms was founded to provide a place for children of all ability levels to play and grow together. As the only kids gym that offers an inclusive philosophy we have found all children can benefit from our uniquely designed sensory equipment that is specifically designed to aid children with sensory processing disorders.
However, in our experience, all children are able to benefit greatly from this equipment and by allowing children of all ability levels to play together they are able to learn a great deal from each other and become the best motivation for success on every level.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings - for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows - for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line - for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline - for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure - for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys - for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area - for improved hand-eye coordination
Click here to find Parent's Corner and a list of FAQS that includes topics such as:
- What is Special Education?
- What is an IEP?
- What's the difference between an IEP and a 504 Plan?
- What is IDEA?
- What is Autism?
- What is Down Syndrome?
- and much more!
Click here for support and resources including:
The staff at We Rock the Spectrum Kids Gyms comprises the most caring, understanding, and energetic people. We have a host of staffers and volunteers who come to us to assist our gym and its goal of aiding children with special needs in growing beyond the expectations of doctors and therapists.
Often, a therapist for a child with special needs will attend the gym with the children to observe and provide their therapy while using the equipment in our gym. This allows kids the access they want to the amazing gear. At the same time, the therapist can take advantage of the support and availability of the staff and equipment, which might not be present in other settings.
12 Specialized Pieces of Sensory Equipment:
- Zip Box with Slide
- Crash Pit
- Carpet Swing
- Hammock Swing
- Climbing Structure
- Bolster Swing
- Swivel Rotators/Carabiners with Webbing
- Climbing Mountain
- Rope Bridge
Prices vary, click here for more information.
Join us every Tuesday for Toddler Messy Play, included in Open Play pricing!
Click here to contact us.
We offer two levels of We Rock Care services: Respite and Break Time Care and One-to-One Attendant Care.
Our Respite and Break Time Care is designed to provide a break for families with children with special needs. We understand how difficult it is to balance the needs of siblings, spouses, or yourself, so this service is designed with you in mind. Children without a special needs diagnosis may also use this service.
We've created more intensive support with our One-to-One Attendant Care for children who require constant care and have behavioral or safety concerns. Check with your local state-funded program to see if you qualify for services.
- A parent conversion form is required for both levels of service.
- We Rock the Spectrum is not a licensed daycare facility.
To book We Rock Care, click here.