Build a Healthy Relationship With Your Partner
Whether you're dating, engaged, or married, relationships can be challenging. If you and your partner are experiencing a rough patch, are considering separating, or simply want to become better communicators and partners in life, a couples counselor can help.
Couples therapy involves three people: you, your partner, and your therapist. Relationships can get messy! A therapist can help you identify what’s causing a breakdown and guide you in navigating the road ahead. Here is how Ellie can support you and your partner on this journey.
- Work through infidelity, dishonesty, and other trust-breaking behaviors.
- Identify negative communication and behavioral patterns in the relationship.
- Get professional guidance if you and your partner choose to separate or divorce.
- Discuss how outside parties are negatively impacting your relationship.
- Open the door for intimate, honest conversation with your partner.
- Set healthy boundaries with your partner, in-laws, and work.
- Address relationship disappointment, hurt, resentment, and trauma.
- Get support in navigating loss, traumatic situations, or difficult life changes.
If you and your partner have been struggling with your relationship for some time or are dealing with significant relationship issues, you may see couples counseling as a last resort. But seeing a therapist can help at any stage of a relationship. At Ellie, we understand that relationships are hard. Couples counseling can make a huge difference in your and your partner's relationship satisfaction. We're dedicated to helping you and your partner work through painful relationship issues.
We find innovative solutions that work: Every therapist at Ellie is determined to help you and your partner work through complicated issues and grow stronger together. We're not afraid to think outside the box to help you grow.
Your care is 100% confidential: We will never betray your trust. Your therapist will never choose sides or share confidential information with your partner without your permission.
We value what makes you, you: We value that both you and your partner are completely unique – and that's a good thing! We want to help you and your partner grow together without sacrificing the unique qualities that make you, you.
Your comfort matters to us: Ellie is a safe place to work through difficult relationship issues. Our therapy clinics are comfortable and welcoming to help you and your partner heal.
- All Savers
- Ambetter Commercial
- BCBS ParPlan
- Deer Oaks EAP
- Fee for Service
- Imagine Health
- Meritain Health
- Superior Commercial
- Texas Health Exchange
- Tricare East
- United Health Care