The YMCA is more than a gym. When you join the YMCA, you belong to a place where:
- parents find a safe, positive environment for children;
- families spend quality time together;
- children and teens learn what they can achieve;
- adults connect with friends and learn how to live healthier lives;
- communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back;
- and we all build relationships that further our sense of belonging.
Click here to learn about everything that is provided at this location.
Click here to learn about Excel After the Bell, the YMCA's after-school program for children and teens.
Membership is open to the entire community—regardless of age, income, or fitness level.
Membership includes access to all Greater San Antonio YMCA's.
Click here for membership information.
The Y provides programs and services to the entire community—regardless of an inability to pay. Financial assistance is awarded based on need. Click here to learn more and apply.
|Monday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM - See Below|
|Tuesday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM - See Below|
|Wednesday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM - See Below|
|Thursday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM - See Below|
|Friday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM - See Below|
|Saturday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM - See Below|
|Sunday: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM - See Below|