Social Butterfly is here to provide families of children who are in public school, charter school, or homeschool with education, support, and advocacy to meet their educational needs and obtain appropriate services to make progress.
- General Education Services
- Special Education Evaluation Requests
- Annual Review and Dismissal (ARD) Meetings
- IEP Paperwork
- Section 504 Evaluation Requests
- Section 504 Meetings
- Section 504 Plans
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Graduation Plans Transition
- 18+ Post Secondary Services
Click here to schedule a FREE 30-minute consultation.
Click here for fee information.
Social Butterfly is here to provide services for all families in need of support and guidance when it comes to their child's education, regardless of financial means. Payment plans can be arranged.