Finding the right supervisor as an associate is an important process.
Ensuring that your values and goals are aligned with your potential supervisor is critical for your development as a counselor.
Clinical Supervision is where you develop into the professional you envisioned yourself to become.
Supervision with Marina Montez, MS, LPC-S offers you the opportunity to build your clinical skills and learn about counseling in a private practice setting.
Example Topics Covered in Supervision:
- Laws, Ethics, and Best Practices
- Play Therapy and Working with Children
- Integrative Care
- Case Conceptualization, Assessment, and Treatment Planning
- Confidentiality and HIPAA
- Private Practice Skills
- Multicultural Competency
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Flexible Health Insurance Accounts
- Sliding Scale Self-Pay
- Community First Health Plan
- Superior Health Plan
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Texas Medicaid
- United Healthcare