San Antonio Community Resource Directory

Help in recovering lost or stolen identification documents, including out-of-state birth certificates.

  • CAM requires the client must have some type of photo ID (expired, Offender’s ID, School ID, Medical Facility ID, or a color copy with visible information)
  • Original Social Security card is also required
  • ID Recovery
Wednesday only: 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Diane Trujillo - Director of Social Services
(210) 223-6648
Updated within the last month