The Training for Job Success program is designed to support income-eligible residents as they prepare for better employment that can lead their families to self-sufficiency.
Following are some of the resources and services available through the Training for Job Success Program:
- Job readiness activities such as assistance with résumé writing, interviewing skills and job leads
- Full-tuition scholarship opportunities for Alamo Colleges Demand Occupations Training Programs
- Textbooks, supplies and uniforms required for Demand Occupations Training Programs
- One-on-One career coaching, case management services, and counseling services
- Assistance with utilities and rent
- Connection to other community resources
Individuals and families and in the San Antonio/ Bexar County community who meet income criteria upon enrollment into the program. For more information, please contact the program.