WIC is still open and able to provide contactless service for current and new participants.
Appointments are done by phone and online. Once the application is approved, our drive-up service at our clinics allows participants to pick up their cards loaded with food benefits.
WIC can help qualifying families with food benefits the same day they apply. WIC continues to provide assistance with breastfeeding to WIC mothers needing support.
For more information call (210) 207-4650 or email: [email protected]
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is a federal assistance program for healthcare and nutrition of low-income pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and children under the age of five.
To participate you must be a:
• Pregnant woman
• Postpartum woman (up to six months after delivery)
• Breastfeeding woman (up to one year after delivery)
• Parents (including single mothers and fathers), step-parents, guardians, and foster parents of children under age 5.
• Meet Household Income: Texas WIC Income Guidelines (If you are on Medicaid, TANF, or SNAP you meet the income eligibility guidelines for WIC.)
• U.S. citizenship is NOT a requirement for eligibility.
You may attend the clinic of your choice.