Goals of the FAYS program is to help youth and families develop skills that will empower them to deal effectively with the challenges of depression, suicidal ideations, truancy, delinquent behavior and family conflict.
Services are FREE and include:
- Family, individual and group counseling
- Crisis intervention
- Education and support groups for parents and youth that include parenting skills and stress management
- Referrals, resources and case management
- Child abuse prevention training
We Specialize In:
- Strengthening and stabilizing families
- Helping families to develop resilience
- Providing youth and families with tools that will increase coping skills and family cohesion
- Must reside in a county of service and have a child age 6 to 18 who is still enrolled in school.
- To begin receiving services, click here to fill out form.
- Free child care and transportation assistance available.
Call now to find out how we can help.
|Monday: 8:30 PM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday: 8:30 PM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday: 8:30 PM - 5:30 PM|