1.08 miles away, 208 W Euclid Ave, San Antonio, TX, 78212 , D1
Case managers strive to provide current information and consistent support to the client, their partners and loved ones.
Case Management services include:
- Education and information about HIV and transmission
- Assistance with applying for Social Security, disability, Medicaid and food stamps; and safe and permanent housing.
- Referrals for medical and dental/oral care and treatment.
- Referrals for legal assistance for advanced directives and wills
- Emergency housing and utility financial assistance for eligible persons
Support Service for People Living with HIV/AIDS:
- Transportation for medical appointments
- Mental health counseling
- Support groups
- Educational workshops
- Social and holiday events
- Food pantry and personal care items
- Referrals for clothing & furnishings
- Volunteer opportunities
- HIV educational materials
- Support and assistance with adherence in taking medications
- Tickets to local events and entertainment
Updated within the last year