1.03 miles away, 1 Haven for Hope Way, San Antonio, TX, 78207 , D5
The Transformational Campus provides residential housing while clients work to overcome the issues that led to their becoming homeless.
- You will ALWAYS be treated with kindness, compassion, dignity, and respect.
- You will always sleep indoors, even in the Courtyard.
- You will receive three hot meals a day and any clothing you need.
- You will be connected to housing, through Haven Housing and our partners.
- You will be connected to medical care, dental care, eye care, mental health care.
Over 150 partner organizations collaborate to provide comprehensive services, including:
- Employment opportunities
- ID Recovery: Social Security card, birth certificate, driver’s license
- Application Assistance for Social Security, Disability, Medicare, SNAP
- Substance use recovery
- Sober living
- LGBTQ services
- Medical care
- Eye care
- Dental care
- Psychiatric services
- Help with abuse, trauma
- GED classes
- Support for parents
- Support for school-age kids
- Legal services
- Showers, laundry
Space on the Transformational Campus is limited and we cannot guarantee that a bed will be immediately available.
All services are at no cost to Haven clients.
Hours of Operaton 24/7 Intake Office Hours Monday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Thursday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Friday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED