Workforce Solutions Alamo (WSA) and Texas Workforce Solutions Vocational Rehabilitation program (TWS-VRS) are working together to provide a variety of services that assist eligible people with disabilities to prepare and find, retain, or advance in competitive integrated employment.
It also helps youth and students with post-secondary opportunities.
Click here to learn more about the services offered.
You may be eligible for vocational rehabilitation services if you:
- have a disability that results in substantial barriers to employment
- require services to prepare for, obtain, retain or advance in employment
- are able to obtain, retain, or advance in employment as a result of services
Disabilities Served Through Vocational Rehabilitation:
- blindness or significant visual impairments
- deafness or other hearing impairments
- neurodevelopmental disabilities including autism, ADHD, intellectual, learning, Tourette’s, and other developmental disabilities
- physical disabilities including traumatic brain and spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, paralysis, or any impairment in movement
- other physical conditions
- behavioral and mental health conditions
- alcoholism or drug addiction
Click here to get started.