Dr. Yvonne Rheinschmidt is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Texas. She was a Stephen Minister (grief counselor) for over six years.
Yvonne is passionate about helping clients to live life to the fullest in a holistic manner. She encourages personal growth of soul, mind and body to reach goals that transforms her client’s lives and their relationships. She believes that individuals can become resilient in order to deal with life’s struggles.
Within the Gestalt Psychotherapy, she offers counseling and techniques such as:
- Biofeedback: Alpha-Stim for Anxiety, Depression and Insomnia.
- Stress Management techniques: Stress Thermometer,
Mindfulness and Breath work.
- Career Counseling: Junior and Senior in high school or college students needing academia direction.
- Parenting education and conflict resolutions;
- Play therapy ages 5 and up; Childhood Anxiety; ADHD
Teenage challenges; self-esteem issues
- Couples therapy: conflict resolution; overcoming infidelity; communication issues
- Sexual and/or physical abuse
- Abortions: trained Rachel Project Counselor
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss; Divorce
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Fees are on a sliding scale (dependent on family’s yearly income).